Today is the second day of the interoperability testing event at CalConnect XXII in Prague, hosted by Kerio Technologies. Fifteen people present from eight organizations and individual members, plus one testing remotely.
- Andrew McMillan – DAViCal server and aCal Android client
- Apple – Apple clients and servers
- Intel – SyncEvolution open source client
- Kerio Technologies – Kerio Connect
- Oracle – Oracle Communications Calendar Server
- RPI – Bedework open source CalDAV server
- Stylite AG – EGroupware
- Synchronica – Synchronica Mobile Gateway
The test event will continue until noon Wednesday; the Roundtable Technical Conference begins at 13:00 on Wednesday.